You can make this possible!
Acctopus is growing. We are preparing for a global rollout by leveraging and expanding our partner network and supporting our customers’ OEMs. We have a packed roadmap, and our customers and prospects are asking for numerous enhancements to further facilitate their work.
This requires a strong team of experts, great minds, and innovative thinkers.
Be part of this team and help us fulfill this vision.
All positions offered can be filled remotely. It’s the results, flexibility, and team spirit that counts and what each candidate can personally bring to the table.
Acctopus is an equal opportunity employer and partner that is committed to diversity and inclusion. At Acctopus, decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
If remote work is not an option, our German office is in Kaarst, close to Düsseldorf. All applicants seeking to work in Kaarst must be legally authorized to work in Germany. Acctopus is unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Build custom modules based on internal and customer specification
- Integrate 3rd party code and APIs were applicable
- Deploy code and test patches and upgrades using our pipelines
- Explore and validate new software solutions
- Work with customers and Acctopus partners to develop excellent digital experiences for Degust users
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Minimum 1+ years of related experience
- 1 year + of professional programming experience
- version control software GIT
- Linux system administration
- Experience with the identification and use of code libraries and open-source forums.
- Knowledge of secure software development.
- Demonstrated software repository skills.
- Experience with common programming tools.
- Demonstrated ability to follow software specifications.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Cloud computing
- Virtual machines and containers
- Network protocols and tracing
- Projects like Influx, Grafana, Loki, Redis, Kafka, Nats, ECharts
- Design and lead implementation of social media marketing campaigns for our products
- Plan and manage targeted paid advertising through Facebook Ads, GoogleAds, or LinkedIn
- Research and identify trends, provide insight and identify best practices to grow social media channels and engagement
- Maintain quality social media presence, including creating content, responding to comments and messages, resharing and commenting on content from partners, and growing the community
- Build relationships with partners through joint campaigns
- Data analysis and reporting per handle inclusive of top-performing posts, impressions, engagement rates, click-through rates, highest-performing days and times, etc. in addition to appropriately tagging and tracking each post
- Support the development of strategy and goals based on performance and topic and regional knowledge
- Integrate the social media interactions with our CRM
- English language fluency with a penchant for internet technology
- Proven social media marketing experience including development of marketing strategy and implementing effective social media campaigns
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in marketing and outreach
- Strong planning and project management skills, ability to manage multi-faceted projects
- Strong writing and editing skills, especially in promotional materials and email communication
- Experience with CRM is a plus (Salesforce, Dynamics, ActiveCampaign)
- Experience with SEO is a plus
- Work in partnership and as a trusted thought leader with leaders to inform and influence business strategies (e.g., pricing, brand architecture, infrastructure, channels, new markets)
- Vet new ideas against expected outcomes and consumer needs. Conduct and pull together full journey mapping to validate business opportunities.
- Identify and deconstruct business issues and develop strategic, analytical, and financial frameworks to evaluate strategies
- Articulate clear and compelling storylines that drive action; Structure and monitor the work of multiple groups and projects
- Develop and lead transformation efforts
- Serve as a strategic partner to develop annual Long-Range Plans
- Support cross-functional business partners with analytical insights and problem-solving
- Build cross-functional partnerships and consensus
- Strategy consulting and corporate strategy experience with deep knowledge of telecommunication, internet services, and computer technology. Experience with a telecommunication and internet service provider preferred. Passion for customer experience and experience with quality assurance processes
- Demonstrated success in advancing and growing businesses globally
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to frame new, ambiguous and complex issues; able to generate insight through rigorous analysis
- Turnaround and transformation efforts, including business model innovation, operating systems development, large scale cost improvements, and organizational restructure and effectiveness
- Strong leadership abilities, including the ability to develop talent and build a high performing team of presales engineers; Strong influence skills and ability to work successfully with peers; a true team player
- Ability to work effectively with senior executives; Strong communications and presentation skills; Desire and ability to work in a matrixed organization
Full Job Description
You will become our worse user!
As our software Degust is all about monitoring and testing automation as well as about troubleshooting automation, we need to give our everything to provide the best in class tool.
And sure, we are testing our tools using our tools in the first place.
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of test methodologies. You must be comfortable creating excellent test cases, executing test cases. It is important that you are able to dive into the deep technical aspect of the product. You will be responsible for finding, reporting, and reproducing bugs and glitches. Closely working with the development teams and product teams. You have the hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks, can run and debug the automation failures. If you are competent in finding defects in applications, extremely detailed, love testing, and are passionate about quality, we would like to meet you.
- Proactively creating, updating, and maintaining test plans/test cases with minimum or no PRD.
- Proactively executing various tests on new software products to ensure that programs satisfy all specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to find defects, report bugs, and debugging during each sprint cycle to ensure that our products work correctly.
- Communicate the defects to cross-functional teams.
- Identify automatable features and create automation scripts for repeated tasks in your feature domains, debug and maintain the automation failures on a regular basis.
- Working with cross-functional teams, frequent communication will be required.
- Triage and reproduce customer reported issues.
Skills & Qualification:
- At least hand-on 3-5 years of experience as a QA engineer or in an Engineering testing role.
- Working knowledge of creating and executing excellent test cases UAT, functional testing, regression tests.
- Document test cases into test case management system.
- Self-motivated individual with competence to proactively find defects during each sprint cycle
- Extremely detailed oriented with great problem-solving skills. Technical enough to find the root cause of the defect.
- An ability to work in a scrum-based agile and nimble environment.
- Always has the mindset to look for bugs, love to look for a way to break the system.
- Fast learner for a complicated web application.
- Good communication skills
Anything of the following may also trigger your interest
- Cloud computing
- Virtual machines and containers
- Network protocols and tracing
- Projects like Influx, Grafana, Loki, Redis, Kafka, Nats, ECharts, Selenium, Jenkins
- Performing end-end stress/load tests to identify the potential issues is a plus.
- Having code deployment experience is a plus.
Acctopus is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity, and excellence.
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving network quality worldwide.
Permanent Contract 100%
8 hours on workdays: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Interested individuals should get in contact using this form:
No phone calls, please.
Customer eXperience Engineer / Manager
Preferred: Düsseldorf/Germany (+100km) or remote TZ-3 – TZ+2
Acctopus provides the technology that is changing the way quality is improved in the telecommunications and networking industry. Acctopus is growing and we can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Customer eXperience Engineer.
What you’ll achieve
Providing customers with breakthrough innovations in many areas requires a wide range of expertise. Every employee must serve our customers at the cutting edge of technical knowledge. That’s why our new Customer eXperience Engineering department will make such a difference.
Sales, pre-sales experts as well as distribution partners rely on us for technical and consulting support. And because we are familiar with the full range of Acctopus products and services, we can find a solution to any challenge. Not only do we receive, organize and fulfill requests, but we also provide qualified support for sales engineers, partners, and customers.
- be the first contact for all support challenges,
- guide customers and partner engineers through the systems, so they can solve their tasks in a breeze,
- create product configurations and test scenarios,
- help to transform any support inquiry into valuable documentation and knowledge base items,
- you will extend the number of support channels with web sessions, videos, whitepapers, and How-To descriptions,
- you will build up a team within the Customer eXperience Engineering department,
to give our users the best possible impression of the Acctopus Degust® solution.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Acctopus team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- General Knowledge of IT Infrastructure, system Interoperability & network interfaces
- Good Documentation and Presentation skills with MS PowerPoint
- English communication skills, above the intermediate level. As this is a global organization, you should be able to communicate with overseas staff (email, chat, Conference call).
- A degree in computer science or related to IT
- Experience in IT infrastructure technology (1 year or more) as System Engineer.
- Experience as a Linux system engineer
- Experience with telecommunication protocols such as RADIUS, Diameter, HTTP, LDAP
Here’s our story; Now tell us yours
For more than 20 years, Acctopus helps telecommunication providers and individuals build better quality products for the digital tomorrow. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself, and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, and much more.
Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Pride Values Acctopus is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity, and excellence. Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving network quality worldwide.
Employee Class Permanent Contract 100%
Shift 30 or 40 hours a week. Office hours for team meetings are on workdays: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CEST
To apply Interested individuals should get in contact using this form:
No phone calls, please.