LOGO USAGE GUIDELINES
Acctopus Corporate and Product Logos
The Acctopus corporate logo is the most visible and recognizable expression of the Acctopus brand.
Generally speaking, Acctopus does not grant permission for use of its corporate logo to third parties, but…
there is one exception:
If you want to show affiliation with Acctopus on your websites or in other media, just ask for permission by entering some information in the following form.
This will help us to keep track of our logos.
After sending the form, you will get an email with the links to the official logo files. This does in no way imply, that you are affiliated with Acctopus. You gain no right to any of acctopus assets such as licenses or grants to use the products. This process is exclusive to get us an idea of who is using our logos.
We would appreciate it if you write some nice lines about Acctopus and present your readers with a link back to our site.
Please tell us, where and how you will use our logos
Corporate Logo Usage Guidelines
The Acctopus Trademark is as follows:
The Acctopus Trademark must appear in blue color as follows
CMYK: 98/100/0/43 (100)
Special Color: Pantone 275
RGB: 3, 0, 145
except in two cases:
- on a dark background, the Trademark may be reproduced in white
- only in greyscale printing, the trademark might be reproduced in gray as follows
Special Color: Pantone 423
RGB: 143, 143, 143
The Trademark must always appear without alteration.
The minimum reproduction height allowed for the Acctopus Trademark is 8 mm, excluding any surrounding space.
Clear space around the Trademark
The Acctopus Trademark should always be free-standing and separated from all copy and graphics by a distance equal to “height * 0.5”. This distance may be considered the minimum uninterrupted space surrounding the Trademark; it is usually desirable to allow more space.
- The Trademark may not be used in any manner that might imply that any non-Acctopus materials, including but not limited to products, services, web sites, or publications, are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with Acctopus.
- The Trademark may not be used in a manner that would disparage Acctopus or its products or services.
- The Trademark may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance. The Trademark may not be broken in appearance, abbreviated or split up and the spacing between the letters and dots must always be followed.
- The Trademark must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other Trademarks, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols. The Trademark must never be used to represent the word “Acctopus” in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- The Trademark must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of another company’s name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The Trademark must never appear with any other symbol or icon, contained within a box, circle, or other shape, or combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.